Valentine’s Day on the Cultural Trail
If you’ve totally failed the love of your life and didn’t buy Cher tickets, the Cultural Trail has got you covered. While nothing could possibly compare to hearing Cher belt a set list including some of her top hits and ABBA covers, a romantic date on the Trail will do the trick. Check out all of the specials and events on the Trail to help you celebrate your loved one and make it a special evening
Dinner specials for two:
- Love Handle– 3-course meal, a bottle of Cava, and the best tragic romance movies of the 90’s- reserve your spot by calling 317-384-1102 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three Carrots in Fountain Square- Enjoy a decadent 4-course meal with your favorite vegetarian.
- Chef Carlos Salazar from Rook and Chef Ben Hardy team up for Valentine’s Dinner: Hip Hop and Romance @ Rook– Hip hop, romance, a 4-course meal, and bubbly!
- Cultural Trail Food Tours– Our Fletcher Place Food Tour runs on Valentine’s Day but this can serve also as a wonderful gift idea for your beloved foodie to redeem at a later date!
- Wildwood Market– Fill out a Valentine’s Day order form by this Sunday (2/10) to ensure you have a bouquet, flower crown, or pamper set.
- Natural Born Juicers on Mass– They have everything taken care of for you with a pre-made all-natural gift basket that includes a $10 NBJ gift card.
- White Rabbit– Laugh the night away at “Let’s Make a Date Game Show”
- Hi-Fi– not at all Valentine’s Day themed but the Hi-Fi has a wonderful lineup of shows and is always worth checking out for something to do in Indy.
Do you feel like something special is still missing from your date plans? Well, step-up your Valentine’s Day with a bike ride on the Cultural Trail. The first four people to email Becca Romaine at email@example.com will receive a promo code for two free day passes for Pacers Bikeshare!