We are so thrilled to have our Horticulture Intern, Josie, join us this summer to work with our operations team and keep our gardens looking beautiful! Take a minute to learn more about Josie.
- What school do you attend? Purdue University
- Major? Public Horticulture
- What are you most looking forward to during your internship? I am most looking forward to gaining hands-on experience from working with plants in a public setting.
- So, how are things going so far? So far things have been going well! I am learning a lot of useful things from Ethan so far. One of the most important things I have learned so far is how to turn on the irrigation system.
- What activities do you enjoy in your free time? In my free time I like to spend time outside doing things like running, hiking, biking, etc.
- What else can we find you doing this summer? This summer I plan on doing lots of different activities with friends in the Indy area as well as taking classes and volunteering.
- Favorite color? Violet
- Favorite food? Thai food
- Most importantly… favorite dessert? Tiramisu