- See where Pacers Bikeshare is expanding!
- NEW Stations Installation Schedule
- Want to be a part of expansion? Volunteer with us!
Follow along on Instagram! Facebook! Twitter!
Incase you missed it:
- Pacers Bikeshare Announces Expansion Plans for 2019
- Where do YOU want Pacers Bikeshare: Input wanted
- Pacers Bikeshare is Expanding in 2019
- New Station Site Preparation Begins
“Since 2014, downtown residents and visitors alike have enjoyed the transportation and connectivity benefits provided by the Pacers Bikeshare program, which is why we’re excited to bring this network of bikes into our neighborhoods,” said Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett. “At no additional cost to our taxpayers, we are doubling the amount of bikes and stations offered, and will be sure they land in the right places thanks to public input received in the coming weeks.”
“Pacers Bikeshare has transformed the way people travel in downtown Indianapolis,” said Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. Executive Director, Kären Haley. “By expanding Pacers Bikeshare to neighborhoods and along the City’s bicycle network and transit corridors, we will bring affordable and convenient transportation to more of our city’s residents, neighborhoods and destinations.”