Be Our Program Partner!
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene and Marilyn Glick has changed the way residents and visitors experience Indianapolis. This year, Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. is looking to further enhance trail users’ experience along the Trail, specifically at Lugar Plaza, the Downtown Canal, and Georgia Street, by offering free, engaging programs that reflect the diversity, character, and culture of Indianapolis. With our Call for Interested Program Partners, we are hoping to identify potential program partners interested in collaborating with us to develop and offer inclusive, community-driven programs on and along the Trail.
- Are you a non-profit organization, local business, or passionate individual interested in partnering to create high-quality programs that are free to everyone to experience and participate in?
- Do you have a great or unique idea for a program, but need help or resources implementing it?
- Interested in using some of the Indianapolis’ most iconic outdoor destinations for your program?
- Are you looking to expand your audience and grow your profile through a partnership with the Cultural Trail?
- Do you believe programs and public space can be catalyst for community-building?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Submit an initial Interest Form by February 20. We want to know how you would like to partner, what you would like to do or offer, and what you may need. Together, we hope to provide programs that educate, inspire, and invite our residents to engage along the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
Attend a Public Information Session:
- February 3, 2023 at 1:00 PM
- February 13, 2023 at 3:00 PM
Sessions will be hosted at Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc., 132 W. Walnut St. in Indianapolis with an option to join virtually. Register here.
Complete the initial Interest Form by February 20, 2023
Additional Questions? Please contact Amy Marisavljevic, Director of Planning and Public Programs, at email@example.com